Year 4 Forces
Students will be engaged as they learn about friction, gravity and magnets. Loads of fun hands on activities.
This fun hands on unit is nearly worksheet free. It contains 6 fun forces (Physical Science) based experiments and investigations your Year 4 students will love! Students will be engaged as they learn about friction, gravity and magnets. It has been written in accordance to the Australian Curriculum and will be a welcome addition to your teaching program saving you time and effort.
- 2 pages of teacher notes including suggested lesson plan for 6-7 weeks, Australian Curriculum links all listed, a unit overview, vocabulary and resource list
- pre and post assessments
- answer sheet for assessment
- Learning Intention for display
- 4 child friendly information pages
- 3 investigations
- 3 experiments
- 1 comprehension page
- Question Wall to write any student questions on
- Word Wall to add own words
What are the guidelines/recommendations for this activity?
I recommend using this with students in Year 4. It has successfully been used in a composite 3/4 class. Aligned with the Australian Curriculum: ACSSU076, ACSHE061, ACSIS065, ACSIS071, ACSIS069, ACSIS216
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.