Reading comprehension cards emoji theme
These reading comprehension question cards will promote a broad range of thinking skills by encouraging students to consider what has just been read. Whether you are reading a class novel, participating in guided reading or learning about frogs… use them with any text!
- green emoji apples for fiction type texts (16 question cards)
- red emoji apples for non-fiction texts (8 question cards)
- Select three cards before you read, discuss them as a class and then read the text. Students then answer questions independently in their book. (Black and white versions are good for this! I print a heap out and keep them on hand.)
- Each student receives a question which they answer/explain to the rest of the group.
- Each pair/small group/table gets a question which they discuss. Share with the rest of class.
- Display a focus question on the board that gets asked each time you read a text for that week.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.